Here are some interesting things you might want to do in Hoi An:
- Join a craft workshop: hand embroidery, sewing, or natural dyeing workshop in Hoi An by Little Daisy Hoi An. To learn the new skill that can benefit you wholelife. Link
- Take a boat ride to watch the sunset on Hoi An River. It is not like normall boat ride out there. Special boat trip for you and your friends to watch the beautiful coconut villages. Seeing the way people catching fish. And see the border where the rover meet the ocean. And the sunset til Hoi An sparkling night light up. How wonderful. Please click here for more information. Definitely awesome thing you should do when you are in Hoi An.
- Cafe roof top view of Hoi An. This is might be interesting thing for you to see Hoi An from above.
- Sunrise on Hoi An beach at 5am. I know this might be too early but it is worthy.
- Riding bicycle around the field. Hoi An is a small peaceful village and safe with cycling. So this is some thing you might interested in. To do cycling is relaxing and you can rent the bicycle cheap here. Looking at the green rice field and breathing fresh air can heal your soul after many long days of traveling for sure.
- Luxury cooking class. People said cooking class can be fun things to do. Well, that is right. Vietnamese cuisine is great in a lot of way. And learning to make spring rolls, or Pho can be nice experience.